[Gnumed-devel] Monty the Serpent as a Web Page Icon (?)

From: Michael Bonert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Monty the Serpent as a Web Page Icon (?)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 04:32:30 -0400 (EDT)

I think it would be nice to see Monty as the web page icon--
see attached png.

---
Monty (monty2_15.png) is also attached.  He is very much like the window
icon in the CVS.  What is the diff?  Answer: I shifted him to the right.

If someone wants to improve him... go for it.  Just ask and I can send you
my collection of icons--if you want see what I've tried.  The code I've
used to generate icons for inside gnumed is here:
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/*checkout*/gnumed/gnumed/gnumed/test-area/michaelb/img2gmimg.py?rev=1.1&content-type=text/plain

Michael