Re: [Gnumed-devel] __dict__ instead of PropertySupport

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] __dict__ instead of PropertySupport
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 07:28:54 +1000

On Wed, 28 May 2003 00:10, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> Well, *I* never requested removal of PropertySupport but
> rather asked for more explanation. I must reserve my right for

I have suggested in the past and now I suggest again that whenever somebody
submits a new file or makes substantial changes to an old one, he *always*
- send an email to this list outlining purpose and usage of the submitted file
- comments every single class/method/function with a meaningful docstring

Whoever notices non-compliance with this suggestion should bitch on the list
and email the author so that this is rectified.

Only exception acceptable are additions to the "testing" subdirectory

Horst
Horst