Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Current python etc version

From: Elizabeth Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Current python etc version
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:29:01 +1000

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 06:19 pm, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, richard terry wrote:
> > Am happy with my  Mandrake!
> >
> > Libranet cost's dosn't it?
>
> Well - you know I'm biased.  Debian costs nothing except of some time you
> have to spend in the initial phase.  But people told me that it is a good
> investment.  (Nothing against Mandrake - I do not know it; nothing against
> Libranet - I also don't know it but it got good critics as I read on some
> related distribution testing pages.)
>
> Kind regards
>
>         Andreas.

The question is valid - what are the latest requirements. I have been trying
to create a multiboot Linux notebook on which I trial gnumed against a series
of distros. For several reasons I haven´t been successful yet but the list of
current versions is nesessary for this sort of testing.
The quote below is sexist - what about having only one husband? (serial
monogamy as practised in Hollywood isn´t the sort intended)
Liz
--
In Christianity, a man may have only one wife.  This is called Monotony.