[Gnumed-devel] installing gnumed

From: syan tan
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] installing gnumed
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 01:57:28 +1000

   I had a little trouble too.
      Because I had a new mandrake system , I had to :
         - remove my binary rpm postgres installation.
- download and install postgres sources : this was needed for the PyPgSQL to install ( that name is diabolical: pypg would have been better).
        - also have mxDate installed.
- add some users and languages manually to a newly created db gnumed
createuser -P postgres
createuser -P "gm-dbowner"
createlang -d gnumed plpgsql

This can be figured out by running the boostrap with the au conf file, and tracing the error log in ~/.bootstrap/....log