[Gnumed-devel] display problem under OS X

From: Dominique Buenzli
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] display problem under OS X
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 22:30:01 +0200

Hello everybody !

Thanks to Daniel Pozmanter from DrPython ( http://drpython.sourceforge.net/ ), the display bug with wxpython on Mac OS X is resolved.

This has to do with sizers that needs to be manually set.

Here is the explanation from Daniel itself.

Tell the gnumed people that the window being directly controlled by
the sash needs to be, in the sashwindow's OnSize method,
manually set.

That's it.

Also, Only do this on the mac.  Doing it on linux can cause issues
(Well, there is ANOTHER wxpython bug on linux, this one is
pretty much limited to the prompt, so they will probably
never have to worry about it, but it is an assert error).

I don't know exactly how to change this in gnumed but if someone can explain, I would love to help.
Thanks to Daniel again

Dominique