re: [Gnumed-devel] adding an address to the database

From: sjtan
Subject: re: [Gnumed-devel] adding an address to the database
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 07:07:27 +1000

Now that I've a vague understanding of the data-structure, can someone show me how to add a persons name, address into all the appropriate tables.

In VB the structure would have been something like

BEGIN TRANS ... do all the stuff

COMMIT TRANS

Thanks

richard

ask Ian, he's the architect of the self-standardizing ( ala febrl ) demographic view update triggers.