[Gnumed-devel] Why a non-coding manager is needed.

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Why a non-coding manager is needed.
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 14:52:55 +1100

>IAN Most of the decisions we need to make at present are highly technical, a
noncoding manager wouldn't be very useful.

Ian I'm surprised you think that, as I seem to remember you once almost
volunteered your mum to do the project management.

Rather than me bash this one again, I've cc'd this to Tim who, of anyone I
know on this list is probably in the best position

Tim, could you explain what project managment is and how gnuMed could benefit
from it?

Regards

richard