[Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed Install

From: Piero BoisAubin
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed Install
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:13:20 -0800 (PST)

Greetings,

Thanks for the reply!

Is there any way to get my localhost postgres as the
database? any docs? conf files entries, tweaking,
extra modules?   things I should know to make this
happen? whatever?

I'm going to start from scratch with both CVS and
debian packages on separate machines and knowing this
will help a great deal. Most important, I will read
the source code and I am reading the archives (:

Regards,

Piero