Re: [Gnumed-devel] unmatched [path] results (was tracking status of "blo

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] unmatched [path] results (was tracking status of "blob" style path results)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:36:04 +0100

> I suspect it would just throw an error if it can't match to a patient.
> (this is proably rarer than it would be in Australia)
Yes.

> I'm not sure why we have to have a two-step process. The importer
> can insert directly into lab_result if it finds a match, and
> unmatched_results when it doesn't. The user then comes along later, and
> through the GUI provides a match manually, the result is parsed again and put
> in
> lab_result.
That was my idea.

It may make sense to have a two step process in some cases,
however. Reformatting into something more suitable for
processing in the first step and then processing in the
second.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346