Re: [Gnumed-devel] Some suggestions to make gnumed more efficient

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Some suggestions to make gnumed more efficient
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:09:14 +0100

> here is the result of trying to dump the gnumed schema from
> salaam.homeunix.com.
> As you see, the permission of any-doc  is not sufficient.
Ah, sure, I forgot about that. Yes, to dump the schema one
needs to have sufficient rights. The script that runs the cron
job does have sufficient rights so it can dump the entire
schema. Allowing remote access for database superusers isn't
for the faint-of-heart anyways. Just stick to the schema dump
we provide.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346