Re: [Gnumed-devel] call for action

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] call for action
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:45:07 +0200

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 05:07:05PM +1000, Richard wrote:

> Sure, where do I get a tarball?.
It's linked from the wiki.

> I;m using the same wxPython2.4 I've always
> used for the last couple of years to run this - same machine. I can run older
> version of gnumed (as I achrive the directory sometimes and redownload the
> whole thing. Something has changed recently.
I will comment out one addition I recently made related to
logging physical screen resolution (which was, btw, intended
to help you with getting resolution dependant font sized going
at some later point in time). Maybe it was that. I doubt it,
though.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346