[Gnumed-devel] wiki - need to register

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] wiki - need to register
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 06:07:03 +0200

I got some user feedback from German doctors.
One thing they say is that in order to view Wiki content they have to
register. I remember this was the case for some browsers only , right ?
Does anyone care to investigate this any further since they told me they did
not like that and turned away. If it is in the Wiki already forgive my
ignorance. It still needs to be solved.

Thanks a bunch,
Sebastian
--