[Gnumed-devel] Re: Fwd: GNUmed - python/postgresql developer

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Fwd: GNUmed - python/postgresql developer
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:33:51 +0200

On Mon, Sep 12, 2005 at 09:33:41AM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:

> I have added the projects above to the mini-projects page.
>       http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/MiniProjects
Thanks.

> 2. On the RoadMap page
>       http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/RoadMap
>       given that 0.1 is now released, would I be correct to delete
>       "Version 0.1 is also likely to have" and redesignate
> everything below it as 0.1?
Yes.

> 3. ToDos - karsten has referred to these a number of times on this
> developer's list, I am not sure if they were always in regard to
> items already on the RoadMap and whether the toDos got captured by
> addition onto the RoadMap page under the corresponding item,
I have added the ones I recently mentioned as TODOs to my
personal local list. Once I regain DSL access I will move
all the stuff to the Wiki.

Regarding 0.1 and bugs/TODOs. Until now there have not been
any true *bugs* needing fixing in the 0.1 branch.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346