Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed - it's not just the code

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed - it's not just the code
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 00:52:06 +0200

Hi,

Well it turns out I didn't do my homework. Blinded by a myth I proved one
thing. Words are cheap. But since I have a tendency to believe research I now
have to refine my idea of this GNUmed community thing once again.

To find out what makes me talk wierd besides an overdose of medical exam
preparation you could look here.

http://asay.blogspot.com/2005/09/analyst-nature-and-size-of-open-source.html

I can hear it coming. "I told you so." Yes you did and I didn't believe it.
I am off for some more brain overloading on myocardial infarction.

Take care,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Hilbert