[Gnumed-devel] bootstrap on Windows

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] bootstrap on Windows
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:05:39 +0100

Trying to bootstrap natively on MS Windows bails out with the following error:

log fie attached

I then tried remote bootstrapping. I supplied the IP address of the Windows
machine to the bootstrap config files an got this

log attached

I would be glad if anyone could take a look.

If you want to boostrap yourself maybe the redo_v2.bat I just commited to CVS
can serve as a starting point

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany