Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] update mailcap file.

From: Syan Tan
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] update mailcap file.
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 23:09:39 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Syan Tan <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Sent: Sat Sep  9 23:09

it didn't seem to be a mailcap problem after all.
I had a wrapped a faulty unzipping code block in a try: catch
and the image data was being stored as a zip file.
This is fixed , so now it works with ImageMagick, the default viewer.

BTW, the au importer in client/importers/au will now import the source
system's documents against the patient into the gnumed schema.

anyone using the source system type who is willing to alpha test the
export procedure and give feedback will be most welcome.

eventually, hope to wrap all this in a gui for au users.

now I can finally see how that doc viewer works, and it does too !

On Sat Sep  9 16:38 , Sebastian Hilbert address@hidden> sent: