Re: [Gnumed-devel] guidline routed diagnostic in GNUmed

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] guidline routed diagnostic in GNUmed
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 07:41:39 +0200

On Wed, Sep 20, 2006 at 08:11:28AM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:

> IOW the point was that the doctor should *expect* the patient to take
> an interest in what is going into the computer and to conduct
> themselves and set up the computer (which I suppose also means the
> GUI <grin>) accordingly.
One problem with this that I can see from daily practice is
that I am typing/generating print jobs/entering data way
faster than a patient can follow. Even my collegues have a
hard time following the entering of a multi-page form and
they are used to working with the very same program on a
daily basis, too.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346