[Gnumed-devel] archive works on windows, too

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] archive works on windows, too
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:45:58 +0200

Hi all,

Just a quick notifier that Karsten has tracked down and fixed the bug that
kept GNUmed's archive from running properly on MS Windows.

New packages will appear shortly. No reason to stay away from using it now any
more. Aside from the usability issues (hint,hint).

For those Mac users out there. We are working on it. Stay tuned. pypgsql is
having trouble on Tiger but once that is solved I expect a running version
soon.

Have fun,
Sebastian Hilbert
--