Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed testing

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed testing
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 20:03:08 +0200

On Tuesday 01 May 2007 19:48, Piero BoisAubin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Test Environment is Debian After installation I was
> pointed to the gnumed conf file; my install runs with
> a local Postges server i.e. I'm not using the public.
> Database. I was able to access the gnumed_v2 database.
>  However, when I try it with the gnumed_v4 database I
> get this error:

Yes the log file is very important here.

We need to know which version of GNUmed you have installed ?
How did you install the database ? I am not aware of any server packages for
debian so I guess you ran the redo_v2.sh script ?

If so please take a look at http://www.vondoczudoc.de/viewtopic.php?t=718

Please provide us with us much detail as possible since you are 'almost there'
from what I can see.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany