Re: [Gnumed-devel] LinuxTag 2007

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] LinuxTag 2007
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 19:14:22 +0200

On Monday 28 May 2007 16:03, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> If you want to get an overview over what is happening in Germany regarding
> free medical software come see us at LinuxTag Berlin 2007 this coming
> Wednesday.
>
> http://www.linuxtag.org/2007/de/conf/tracks/panel-medical.html
Karsten and I just returned from LinuxTag Berlin. We heard quite some
interesting talks but nothing really new since the speakers pretty much show
up every year.

We had informal talks over lunch with APW and Compromed. Both companies
provide medical billing solutions plus more or less emr related features for
the German market. Looks like there might be some way to interface into their
systems to add billing to GNUmed which might increase adoption.

Reports from GNUmed users indicate that updates to the new version were
uneventful on Debian systems.

Guess we will meet again next year. I wonder what version we will be at by
then. As soon as Karsten hands over his talk I will have it linked at the
wiki.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany