[Gnumed-devel] unhandled exception GNUmed menu > Options... > User inter

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] unhandled exception GNUmed menu > Options... > User interface... > Workplace plugins
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 00:15:36 -0800

GNUmed menu > Options... > User interface... > Workplace plugins

I had selected this and, using the Edit button, seemed able to examine the settings inside the GNUmed default and some of the "Release 0.2.x" workplaces. However when I selected Librarian (0.2) and clicked Edit I got an unhandled exception. The same was true after starting GNUmed "fresh" and doing nothing but going immediately back into the same menu option --> same exception.