[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed on LinuxTag 2008

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed on LinuxTag 2008
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 21:06:49 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

We have been accepted to have a booth at LinuxTage (Linux days) in Chemnitz ,
Germany on March 1st and 2nd.

It is spelled correctly LinuxTag_e_ as you do in the Mail.  There was
some stupid fight about the term "LinuxTag" which is owned by the
LinuxTag EV which has actually nothing to to with Chemnitz.  I just
mention this to avoid confusion.

We plan on giving away LiveCDs but so far I have failed to produce some using
Debian Live. If anyone could give me a hand I can provide hosting.

If you have some problems with live-helper just ask Daniel Baumann
<address@hidden>.  There are several experiences with live-helper.
Just report your actual problem and put your input data anywhere
in the internet to enable others to test it.

I am thinking along the lines of a XFCE based Debian with GNUmed.

Sound reasonable.  I have no experience with lice cd building bit
if I would habe to build one I would exactly follow this path.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de