[Gnumed-devel] Date of birth - tooltip for acceptable data entry formats

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Date of birth - tooltip for acceptable data entry formats, and precision issue
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 09:20:32 -0700

I am not sure what format(s) are presently permitted. I think we talked about providing a tooltip to assist the user with this, maybe is just still on a to do list, is it desired that I log that anywhere?

Also the DOB is supported to the extent of mm:ss but except for newborns, we would lack the information and even when we had the information, it does not seem to me we would input this. How do we avoid extra precision when it would be just plain wrong?