Re: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: GNUmed logo

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: GNUmed logo
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 19:02:14 -0700

No-one on-list has commented on any of my comments on logos.

if anything were to be suggested to any of these students, it would be nice if any requirements or desires were put forward by two or more GNUmedders.

I suppose we should at minimum make clear that the logo should be made available under a suitable license. What would we suggest?