Re: [Gnumed-devel] usage problems

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] usage problems
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 15:19:45 +0200

On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 02:35:31PM +0200, Jerzy Luszawski wrote:

> 1. Is there a way to correct (=change)  saved SOAP progress note? Or you can
> only add new one?
Not currently, no. That's part of the auditing concept.

> My question is how to correct some obvious mistakes like spelling errors?

I am aware of this problem but haven't found a good solution
for it. When the next iteration of progress notes handling
is released (I hope to do that with 0.4) it will be possible
to modify the SOAP notes of the current consultation.

If one *really* wants to correct some typos etc it can even
today be done through a tool like pgadmin3.

> 2. Keyboard keys while editing progress note behave unusual, eg. up and down
> arrows move to previous/next field while I would expect it to move a line
> up/down. This is a scrollable, multi-line field, after all. Is this behavior
> intentional?
The intention is to have them jump to the previous/next
field only if they are in the first/last line of one of the
multiline input fields. The calculation for this seems to
get confused at times while it works right at others. If you
think this is a big concern I can disable that behaviour
easily.

> 3. In progress note pane auto-adjusting field height together with scrolling
> produces sometimes scattered field heading display (right part of the
> screen). I'll try to track down the steps to reproduce this later.
Thanks, yes, I'd be interested in seeing that. The next
overhaul of the progress notes input will use a more robust
auto-adjustment.

> 4. Options/User interface/Workplaces dialog shows the list with only one
> first
> letter for each defined workplaces.
> The same is in the next "Plugins" dialog.

Oops, will track that down. Ah, thanks for reporting that -
just at the right time. It is fixed now in CVS and will
appear in 0.3-rc3.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346