Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR export

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR export
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 16:19:24 -0700

On 8-Aug-08, at 3:37 PM, Jerzy Luszawski wrote:

Are there any plugins for EMR *export*? To share/push data to other HL7 aware applications (or maybe OSHIP?). Or is this only plan for distant future?

Jerzy

On account of my ultra-limited programming background (non-Python and pre-object oriented) please don't look to me as a solution provider, however I am seeing about getting Mirth instantiated -- in the first iteration to see if I can get a lab import "channel" implemented, with help. :-)

Once we can evaluate Mirth's compatibility with our import needs, maybe its suitability for our *export* needs can be better determined.