Re: access to review audits (was Re: [Gnumed-devel] encounter edit befor

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: access to review audits (was Re: [Gnumed-devel] encounter edit before final save)
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 12:48:25 -0700

2008/8/13, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>:
> Given that there are other tools (such as pgadminIII) to
> (less comfortably) *settle* any possible dispute but that it
> can be of immediate interest to *detect* data revisions I
> will see to it that we flag revised narrative and test
> results in 0.3.

Attached find a screenshot indicating a revised test result
(last line of the tooltip).

The addition or updating of a clinician entry on the test result (a documented review as opposed to a simple viewing) would not seem to touch the row_version of the result, on account of the reviews being maintained outside the result table itself (the result table contains only a reference to the intended reviewer).

Would the addition or updating of a test result "review" show up in the Journal? Certainly to depict, in the journal, each and every test that was reviewed as normal (or as trivial, even if abnormal) would not be of interest to see *in* the journal.

However, would there be an indication in the journal that any kind of "review results" session had taken place? Maybe not simple viewing, but signing? I am thinking that it could be useful to see, from the Journal, any comments stored with any lab tests, however recognize that to do so in assembling the Journal view might be query-intensive.