[Gnumed-devel] Tree view formatting

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Tree view formatting
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 13:25:48 -0300

Ok ... I have a question.

Why is the visualization on tree view so un-friendly.

When I look at my patient records there is dificulty seeing what and where the history begins, what and where sould I look for the Assesment fields, etc.

I think that some bold headers and some spaces after each field header would improve visibility to an enourmous extent. Maybe even some line making a distinction between the S and O field (and etc...). Now the fields start imediatley after the system header, so it reads something like this

2008-10-08 RogLuz:SMOKING - tring to quit
- aoushfuioahsdfuhlhuiahfah
- oaisdhfouiahfoiahfoihaofhads

when I could see that the best way of displaying this informations should be:

2008-10-08 RogLuz:

SMOKING - trying to quit

- çaojshfoahsfjkahsdfkjha
-çaosidfçokahfçlkahfçlkahf

This is not a request to make formating AVAILABLE to the physician who is editing the record in the first place , but a form of making the PROGRAM display this formatting in some way  (is this even remotely possible?)

- Just a thought :)

Rogerio