Re: [Gnumed-devel] Handling of time hh:mm:ss in dob (date of birth)

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Handling of time hh:mm:ss in dob (date of birth)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 11:07:52 -0700

What I write below may be moot, if I correctly interpret from Karsten's latest reply that he agrees that time should be split out and it is a simple question of working within the current constraint of "date with time stamp" until it has been possible to make the change.

I figured I would post it anyway, in case it informed anything further.