[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Release 0.3.0

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Release 0.3.0
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 23:21:46 +0200

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that GNUmed version 0.3.0 has just
been released.

Debian: Note that this is NOT INTENDED FOR LENNY.

Tarballs are here:

        http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/

This time we had a fair bit of testing so I expect a slow
stream of bug reports only. Thanks to all who tested and
provided feedback so far !

The major new feature is Test Results Handling.

- configuration and logging has been redone
- documents are much improved
  - printing, faxing, mailing
  - external permalinks
  - change type across all documents
- a lot more backend signals allow for realtime client update
- database downtime can be signalled to clients
- client can check for available upgrades
- progress note display much improved
- unsaved progress notes are warned before changing
  patient or closing client
- progress notes support keyword based expansion (macros)

In this GNUmed release I have planted two Easter Eggs ...

Happy Hunting !   :-)

Regards,
Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346