[Gnumed-devel] Re: User action required: Please provide screenshots

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: User action required: Please provide screenshots
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 13:57:43 +0200

On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 10:10:13PM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:
> Well, I just uploaded something I think will be nice... a shot of the
> gnumed-client Notes editor in which I inputted information into the SOAP
> note and into other fields, to better explain how it all works.

Great - thanks.

> Is it one screenshot per package, or should I upload more shots? If the
> page
>       http://debian-med.debian.net/tasks/practice
> will only display one, I would not want the others to displace the first
> one that I uploaded.

Well, the Debian Med tasks page will show only one screenshot
per package.  But I plan to add a link to screenshots.debian.net
(there is actually a link - but it is hidden below the tooltip
feature which i regard as "cool" for the visitor stumbling about
this page but it needs better implementation for the really
interested one).

Providing more screenshots to screenshots.debian.org will not
harm anyway.  It is a really interesting service and the tasks
page is just creating popularity of this.  IMHO it has very
high potential for more applications.

Thanks for your support

       Andreas.

--