Re: [Gnumed-devel] Systems of Recording Medical information

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Systems of Recording Medical information
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 23:38:58 -0700

On 5-Jul-09, at 5:48 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Per-problem profile seems a rather good term to me -- this

would be a soaP line tagged as "cumulative profile".

Add the above to launchpad as a wishlist?

Some of this might be approximated by a per-problem view in which rows of
a certain type would be filterable. Such could facilitate a view on
*just* the Assessments, or *just* on the Plans, going back over many
encounters. I further expect that to be able to select from among these
rows, and to auto-concatenate the content, could enable an
optionally-editable note to serve as a "digest" of the problem.

Sounds like useful functionality.

Add the above to wiki in Mini-Projects?