coding systems was Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: How to build GNUmed packages f

From: Jim Busser
Subject: coding systems was Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: How to build GNUmed packages for Ubuntu from Debian
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 12:25:17 -0700

On 5-Jul-09, at 4:56 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

- - attaching codes to sOAp rows and/or health issues (ICD9, Reid, SNOMED)

That's one of the things I personally really want to

implement. I have already taken several "secret" steps

towards it (adding some LOINC and ATC support to database

and frontend). ICPC and ICDx are planned next. This effort

mainly suffers from lack of freely usable data files from a

dependable download source for the coding systems.

Karsten

Maybe of interest

http://loinc.org/news/owners-of-loinc-npu-and-snomed-ct-begin-trial-of-cooperative-terminology-development-joint-press-release.html