Re: Workplaces and Languages was Re: [Gnumed-devel] Release 0.5.rc3

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: Workplaces and Languages was Re: [Gnumed-devel] Release 0.5.rc3
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 13:13:32 -0700

On 9-Jul-09, at 9:00 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

On Wed, Jul 08, 2009 at 12:54:18PM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:

- when I did not yet set my local db "currently selected language", then

when log in, I am warned that the currently-selected language (none) did

not match my system language (en_DK), did I wish to set it as en_DK? and

I clicked "Set".

Ah, you found a bug :-)

While you are checking this code, I might point out (unless it would be fixed by the upstream change) that the login language prompt option:

Remember to ignore language mismatch

seems disrespected.