Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: 0.5.rc4 Address entry issues

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: 0.5.rc4 Address entry issues
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 16:05:05 -0700

On 23-Jul-09, at 2:12 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Technically correct would be:

Either this address here (if values remain unchanged

below) OR a new address created from the details below

is linked to the patient as the home address.

"An address optionally selected here will pre-fill the parts below, with final values thereof being saved as this person's (assumed 'home") address."

The user only wants to speedily enter a correct address. from the user point of view it is a "bonus" that the pool of addresses has been potentially-usefully expanded.

Too bad the patient search phrasewheel does not include postal codes! However I contributed an SQL statement that will do the job. Please excuse the double-send... that was a test as to whether it created a (redundant) second "save" of the report, which it did not. I must have inadvertently done it myself.

Shall I add to wishlist

When saving SQL report of already existing name, prompt whether to over-write existing version.