[Gnumed-devel] Re: 0.5 release schedule

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: 0.5 release schedule
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:16:08 +0200

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 09:56:05AM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> 0.3.9 was NINE bug fix releases after 0.3. Five more followed which
> they (effectively) refused to include. Even Debian proper took those.

I have no idea whether Debian packages might just work out of the
box on Ubuntu machines - but IMHO chances are good.  If anybody
would try it is perhaps better to remove (potentionally) outdated
GNUmed from Ubuntu and advise Ubuntu users to just install the
Debian package.

Disclaimer: I have never run Ubuntu and I might be totally wrong
in my arguing.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--