Re: [Gnumed-devel] packaging help needed

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] packaging help needed
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 08:27:42 -0700

On 30-Aug-09, at 7:08 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

it would be nice to get some
info where to cp different scripts like e.g. those used for bootstrap
etc., as well as to have the exact list of deps which has to be
fulfilled.

That list is in a) the Debian dependancies and b) the
gm-install_client_locally.sh script.

Presently on the wiki GnumedManual we have

3rd party projects used with GNUmed

        • libchipcard
        • the TWAIN Python binding: GPLv2
        • the Python Imaging Library (PIL): BSD license (Original)
        • the XSane scanning frontend
        • the Aeskulap DICOM viewer
        • the XMedCon DICOM viewer
        • the psycopg2 DB-API module
        • gmMimeMagic (magic.py): license ?
        • the maxiDoc USB stick - EMR on USB drive

... any advisability against my refactoring 3rd party projects as "see DependenciesListings" and combining the above information with some of what I recently contributed via list postings?