[Gnumed-devel] Re: Netbooks

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Netbooks
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 11:10:45 +0200

>>>>> "Slappinjohn" == Slappinjohn  <address@hidden> writes:

Slappinjohn> Hi, I'm using archlinux on my EeePc with an Gnumed server
Slappinjohn> and client running on it! You have to do all the
Slappinjohn> installation-stuff manually but it works without hours of
Slappinjohn> 'hacking'. I'm using this setup because I'm mostly not in
Slappinjohn> practice when seeing patients.

Hey, why didn't you package it then? ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour | Hlapičina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6