Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: [Gnumed-bugs] Measurements plugin display uninfor

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: [Gnumed-bugs] Measurements plugin display uninformative when no measurements exist
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 19:13:09 -0800

On 2010-02-05, at 12:39 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> [...]

On a related note of this complaint of mine about the status message being
stale-dated...

in regard to the Open Office problem about which I just posted to gnumed-bugs...

after what had been my initial failure to be allowed to try to do
"Correspondence > Write letter" because GNUmed complained in the status
message: "Cannot write letter. No active patient" I *did* then find Kirk, and I
did make him active, and I was then allowed to attempt  "Correspondence > Write
letter" even though it was no longer true what the status message continued to
complain.

So, I would escalate my request (the one that status message be cleared on
activating a <different> plugin, to also clear the status area when selecting a
menu option. :-)