[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed - Windows Dicom viewer

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed - Windows Dicom viewer
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 14:41:55 +0200

On Windows the Dicom viewer link is greyed out. For one of the next version I
would like to see it activated now that we have Ginkgo-CADx.

This could work similar to FreeDiams, meaning one should be able to pick the
default viewer (same as the ability to pick the Drug database application) and
be able to give the Path to the viewer.

We can include the default path to Ginkgo.

1.1 material I guess.

Sebastian