Re: [Gnumed-devel] Traduzioni

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Traduzioni
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 21:53:04 +0200

Am Samstag, 7. Mai 2011, 17:55:28 schrieben Sie:

Hi Marco,

Welcome to GNUmed.

> Ciao vorrei contribuire alla traduzione italiana di GNUmed. Ho giĆ

> iniziato da solo a tradurre qualcosa. Ve bene o devo fare riferimento ad

> un gruppo?

> Cosa mi consigli?

Google translates this to:

>Hello I would like to contribute to the Italian translation of Gnumed. >Already
j>ust started to translate something. All right, or I need to refer to
>a group?
>What do you recommend?

We would like it a lot if you could help translation GNUmed on launchpad.

https://translations.launchpad.net/gnumed

You can ask anytime you have questions regarding translation or GNUmed in general.

We would like to know what GNUmed would need to make it better for you.

Grazie,

Sebastian