[Gnumed-devel] Printing medications list - wishlist

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Printing medications list - wishlist
Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 16:15:57 -0700

Can "known allergies" be modified in the template so that

1) when there are no allergies, the allergy status is provided

2) when there are allergies, the "Date noted" is listed

Also, I notice that even when the PDF is auto-deleted after being sent to the
printer (or to a viewer app) patient data remains behind in

        /var/folders/rR/rRhuX5jzF8WCKfgoTie3Zk+++TQ/-Tmp-/gnumed/

so I am wondering, when GNUmed quits, if that data is left behind or if it can
be part of the exit script that anything in .../gnumed gets deleted?

-- Jim