Re: [Gnumed-devel] Introducing myself and questions on billing/accountin

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Introducing myself and questions on billing/accounting
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 12:16:31 +0200

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 10:57:04AM +0200, Hilbert, Sebastian wrote:

> The solution I am after involves a generic way to capture what was done and
> what was used in terms of material , hand this to a specialized claim mangler
> solution and let that claim handler cope with each health system.

That's IMO the only sane approach. That claim mangler
needn't live inside LSMB either. All LSMB would be doing is

- generate standard invoices
- managing payables and receivables from what the claims
  manglers generate

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346