Re: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed documentation (Was: GNUmed 1.1.9?Maintenance R

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed documentation (Was: GNUmed 1.1.9?Maintenance Release)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 14:22:35 +0100

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 01:48:57PM +0100, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> find a way to remove it from html docs. I personally consider this a feature
> but since you are the packager you decide in case of Debian

I always had the intention to package what you consider useful - so I
try to follow your decision.  I consider 1.1.9 as an accident and no
real decision, so in principle I'm fine if the basic functionality
of the documentation is working and the files makes sense (which means
some (<10) copies of the same small image are acceptable if there is
some technical reason for it - a large amount is just insane).

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de