Re: [Gnumed-devel] regarding FreeDiams 0.7.1 on Debian

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] regarding FreeDiams 0.7.1 on Debian
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 11:37:22 +0200

On Mon, May 07, 2012 at 12:08:20AM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> On Sun, May 06, 2012 at 11:56:51PM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > really make sure they know what they are doing.
>
> I hope to be working with Eric to get this fixed.

You might consider a

   reportbug freediams

to make sure other users who are not reading this list might be informed
as well.  This also enable public discussion via the Bug report mailing
address.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

PS: I will wait with upgrading the gnumed-client package until this
    is sorted out and we can use a proper versioned depends, right?

--
http://fam-tille.de