Re: [Gnumed-devel] Line

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Line
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 06:00:01 +0000

On 2012-05-07, at 10:19 PM, Vaibhav Banait wrote:

> How can I get rid of hline /rule in consultation report which enclose soap
>
> Regards
> Vaibhav Banait

Hi Vaibhav,

I am not sure which (of possibly several) lines you are talking about. If your
template is using lines of code sourced / copied from the appended ribbon, then
you might be talking about the first occurrence and the last occurrence of

        \hline

so you could try removing them, saving as a new template, reimporting and
trying it out.

-- Jim

%
% Journal :soap for the 12 weeks ending today

\emph{Progress notes:}
\noindent
\setlength\LTleft{0pt}
\setlength\LTright{0pt}
address@hidden|l|l|c|>{\raggedright}p{11cm}|}
\hline
\emph{Date} & {\tiny Provider} &  & \emph{Entries} \tabularnewline
\hline
% 12: 12 weeks = 3 months
$<emr_journal::soap//{\footnotesize %(date)s } & {\tiny %(modified_by)s} &
{\tiny %(soap_cat)s} & {\small %(narrative)s} \tabularnewline//very long
line//12//tex::>$
\hline
\end{longtable}