Re: [Gnumed-devel] New Feature Suggestions

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] New Feature Suggestions
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 16:10:05 +0200

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 02:24:16PM +0100, ismail adegbenga wrote:

> What I believe Vaibhat is suggesting is:
> A placeholder for patients' vital signs: Height, Weight, Pulse Rate,
> Blood Pressure etc.

I don't think that's what he means (at least not under the
light of what "placeholder" means in GNUmed land).

> Such that these indicators are given the prominence
> they deserve and can be monitored for trends over time.

I agree this is what Vaibhat speaks of.

> These signs are important for clinical work.

No doubt.

> A look at how it is implemented in Openemr might be informative.

Can you point us to where we can get a better
understanding of how they do it ?

Thanks,
Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346