[Gnumed-devel] Patient > Merge not working?

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Patient > Merge not working?
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 21:05:24 +0000

Not sure if this has before been tested.

I realize I have twice now created a second patient because (I think) a search
on them had failed.

I just tried the merge function, but in spite of asking me to provide the
gm-dbo password (which I believe I did, correctly) it seemed to make no merge.

Since we are talking a real patient, I will send the log to Karsten offlist
(after hopefully removing the patient name, anyway).

-- Jim