Re: [Gnumed-devel] (no subject)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 06:34:57 +0000

I was able to print directly from 1:3:1 and now the pdf is generated and stored
in documents, but is not sent to printer. The pdf file fails to autoopen - with
message access to folder is denied. Previously no attempt was made to autoopen
pdf and was peacefully stored. I can open generated pdf and print from
document. Appears to be because of possible change of temp folder. Win 7
possibly does not allows any manipulations with program files or windows folder
for non administers. But not very sure of the cause. Running program as admin
actually failed to generate any pdf.
Log showed no error.