Re: [Gnumed-devel] Backup and Restoring GNUmed database

From: Vaibhav Banait
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Backup and Restoring GNUmed database
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 14:01:00 +0000

Are you using it on windows or linux . It is great software and great and
helping people around. Experiment it for a while. You will like.
For windows, use pgadmin . Log in to database using postgrespassword as
password. Simply write click on gnumed-v18 database. You will get backup as
option. Click. Choose directory. Set archive as option. Let other things as
offered. Start backup.
Let me know if any difficulty
Vaibhav Banait